Sunday, January 18, 2009

Roger's Stuff

Roger recently said, "Mom, why don't you ever knit me anything? Missy's mom brings bags of hand knit socks for her every visit". Missy is Roger's girlfriend. Well J.K. was a bit annoyed by this comment because she has offered to knit Roger any number of things and she knit him an iPod case which he still uses.

So I knit him some hand warmers, and gave them to him yesterday, while he was home cooking my birthday dinner, which by the way, was yummy!

Thanks Roger!

J.K. turns 55 today! Michele Obama's birthday was yesterday. I wish I could party with the sister.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DAWNEE DODSON said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK! You don't look a day over 40. Luvs, D & A

mlle.amanda.elle said...

those are so cool! nice work & happy (belated) birthday.

Anonymous said...

I think Roger needs to wash his hair. Missy is pretty flattered she has a secret blog name. I didn't even notice, she had to point it out to me.