Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Knit two socks together on two circular needles.

You can knit two socks at the same time, and not feel burdened by knitting one sock, and then feeling too bored to knit the second one. It is easy. Takes two balls of yarn.
First cast on one sock, get it sorted on to the two needles in your usual fashion, and then on the other end of the needles, cast on the other sock, sorting the stitches on to that end of the needles, making sure the end of the yarn attached to the ball ends up on the same side and same direction on the needles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hm. I'm having a case of the stupids. Can we do this on DPNs? 'Cause I don't like circs!

Blogger is rolling out the "subscribe to" feature slowly... adding it to more and more users' accounts each week. So you'll prolly get it soon. I actually still just use my favorites, but it is nice when someone subscribes to my little blog. It makes me feel like a celebrity.